Resources from Dr. Amy Climer’s presentation on Oct. 9, 2019:
- Deliberate Facilitator Handout
- Presentation Slides (coming soon!)
Resources from Julia Noordyk’s presentation on Sept. 26, 2019:
- Taming Your Inner Gremlin by Rick Carson. ISBN-13: 978-0060520229. (Due to copyright restrictions we regret we can no longer make the online version of this resource available, although Amazon may have a “Look Inside” feature that allows you to view portions of the book)
Resources from Barb Bickford’s presentation on May 15th, 2019:
- Handout (please print and bring with you to the session).
- Survey Results
- Building Trust Resources
- Presentation Slides
Resources from Mary Hoddy’s presentation on April 18, 2019:
- Convergent facilitation handout (please print and bring with you to the session).
- A YouTube video about convergent facilitation featuring an interview with Miki Kashtan.
- An article showing an application of convergent facilitation theory.
Resources from Nola Walker’s February 21, 2019 presentation:
- Facilitation Training
- Facilitation Books (coming soon!)
- Facilitation Communities of Practice (coming soon!)
If you have additional resources you’d like to add, please email us with the subject line: “FoF CoP Resource”
This page is the raw data from a survey in February 2019 that asked members to recommend books, links, courses, and other resources that they found as valuable resources for them as facilitators. It is the basis for the resources provided in Nola Walker’s February 21, 2019 presentation which you can link to from the entry immediately above.
Bringing Your Strategic Plan to Life: A Guide for Nonprofits & Public Agencies, Kathleen A. Paris, 2011, iUniverse.
Making Questions Work by Dorothy Strachan. ISBN-13: 978-0787987275
The Art of Focused Conversation: 100 Ways to Access Group Wisdom in the Workplace edited by Brian Stanfield (an ICA Publication). ISBN-13: 978-0865714168.